Friday, August 20, 2010

Leishi Eyeshadows

 EDIT: I will see if I can get some better pictures that show the color better.

My friend Eva sent me a bunch of make up the other day. I must say, I'm absolutely enjoying playing with everything! Thanks Eva :) .
So tonight, I decided to try on a couple of Leishi eyeshadows and somehow came out with a shimmery purple smokey eye. So maybe because I didn't use a primer, the white showed up as being a little blue. I mixed it with the magenta-redish color and got a nice shimmery purple.

Here are the two main colors I used:
I also used a dark purple for the crease and black for the outer v, both colors are from the Coastal Scents 88 palette.

Here are swatches of the colors.
From top to bottom: white, magenta-red, mix of magenta-red and white.


2 comments: