Saturday, July 24, 2010

Maybelline Eyestudio

I went to the store the other day because I needed a new gel eyeliner. However, the one I usually use, the L'oreal Hip one was over 10 bucks, so I decided to try something new. I settled on Maybelline Eyestudio. The brush for this gel eyeliner(as seen in the pic) is a lot better than the brush that came with the L'oreal gel liner. Although this brush is better, I still prefer the eyeliner brush I got from the Clinique kiosk. It seems to pick up more which makes it come out a lot darker. As for the gel itself, I think it goes on a little smoother than the L'oreal.

2 comments:

  1. I want to try this !! thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. Sorry it took so long to respond..I didn't have it set to notify me when I receive comments :)

    ReplyDelete