Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Today's finds..

So I usually use Makeup Forever HD foundation (175), but I'm trying to save money, it's about $40. So I decided to try Revlon's Photoready. I've heard good things about Photoready, but there's not much of a color selection. I picked cappucino, knowing the next one was too dark. Capuccino would have worked if it didnt have such an orange tint to it! I can get away with it, but I can tell the difference when I put it on. Here's a picture of it...

So today, I went to target in search of a couple of things. I looked at Revlon's foundations again, hoping that the Colorstay line would have more colors, but no luck, not in the store at least. But I found this Revlon Custom Creations. It has two shades and you turn the knob at the top to make the foundation color lighter or darker. I'm excited to try this one, wish me luck!

Also I found a purple eyeliner and a pink pigment eyeshadow...Here's a picture of the eyeshadow, it's by L'oreal HiP. It also comes with an application brush.

I'll have to make another post  with swatches and product reviews :)

2 comments:

  1. you'll have to let me know how the foundation works for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely let you know soon! :)

    ReplyDelete